Plumbing is a very interesting profession. We know that many times, when our phone rings, the problem is going to be just awful, it’s going to smell bad, it may have destroyed something, and there may be a nasty flood involved. Thing is, we STILL love what we do. We love helping people. That’s the primary mandate of our organization! Aside from being the people that roll up their sleeves and get you out of nasty situations, here’s some interesting facts about our profession.
Did you know?
- Albert Einstein once said that if he could live his life all over again, he would be a PLUMBER!
- In Japan, urinals respond to voice activated commands.
- A recent study found that many fish contained trace amounts of estrogen, cholesterol-lowering drugs, pain relievers, caffeine and anti-depressants. These drugs were flushed down our toilets before they reached fish ecosystems.
- The toilet is flushed more times during the Super Bowl Halftime Show than any other time during the year. This is due to the consumption of 8 million pounds of popcorn, 28 million pounds of potato chips and 1 BILLION chicken wings.
- The average person spends three years of their life sitting on the toilet.
Hope you’ve got good reading material 😀
The best part of our job is walking into a home, seeing a client in complete disarray and then walking out, shaking hands with that same client who you can now see has a sense of relief on their face. The reality of it is, when something goes wrong, many of us don’t know what to do and feel helpless. Our team has been trained to empower our customer with as much knowledge as possible, so that they are armed with enough knowledge to make good decisions and feel a little more secure about their situation.
Contact Us Now For Trusted and Reliable Plumbing and Heating Services: