Call us today (403) 295-3028
Trusted Calgary Plumbers
Quality Water Softeners Calgary
Water Softener Installation
If you have hard water in your home, installing a water softener system will benefit you in a number of ways, from decreasing your monthly bill to making you feel cleaner after showering. When choosing a plumber to install a water softener, choose a reputable company with years of experience and a commitment to customer satisfaction–choose Lone Star.
Signs That You Have Hard Water
Unsure if you need a water softener or not? These telltale signs indicate hard water in your home.
- Spots on dishes after washing them
- Low water pressure
- Difficulty completely rinsing off soap/shampoo in the shower
- Using more soap and laundry detergent than usual
- Itchy, dry skin
- White limescale buildup on showerheads and/or faucets
- White mineral deposits on shower and bathtub glass enclosures
- Laundry is dull or stained after coming out of the washing machine
- Metallic tasting water
- Appliances not running properly
- Increase in monthly water bill
Water Softener Repair Calgary
If you already have a water softener and are noticing signs of hard water in your home, excessive water usage or the softener is no longer using salt, your softener may be in need of maintenance. If your water softener is showing signs of a leak or making unusual sounds, call a plumber right away to have it serviced.
Water Softener Installation Cost
Water softener installation prices vary depending on the unit you choose and the particulars of each unique job. For more details and a price quote, contact us today.